Definition and function of cookies
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies using this website?
- Cookies themselves: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity data is obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Cookies analysis: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your surfing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services to you.
- Cookies advertising: are those that enable the management, the most effective form of advertising space, in your case, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most effective way of advertising space, in your case, the editor has included a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
It is also possible that by visiting a website or opening any email where you publish any advertising or promotional material regarding our products or services in your browser to install a cookie that helps us then show ads related to the search you have made, develop control our ads regarding, for example, with the number of times they are seen, which shows, what time they look, etc..
Revocation and deleting cookies