What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same.
In the event that you have accepted the use of all cookies, we inform you that it is possible that when you visit a website, a cookie may be installed in your browser that is used to subsequently show you advertising related to the search you have made, to develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, to the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc.
The list of Cookies used by the domain www.eworldcruises.com
|Cookies managed by||Own Purpose||Third Parties|
|Google Analytics||Analytics||Third parties|
|Google Adwords||Third parties||Advertising|
List of third parties providing cookie services in the domain www.eworldcruises.com
GOOGLE ANALYTICS, DOUBLECLICK Y GOOGLE ADWORDS
- Google Analytics: an anonymous user ID is generated, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records the first and last time the user visited the website. It also calculates when a session has ended, the user's origin and keywords.
- Doubleclick: these cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to the user. The ads seen by users of the website are served by a small selection of suppliers.
- Google AdWords: cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to people who have visited the website before.
Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA.
Offer the most appropriate products and help to understand user information.
FACEBOOK SPAIN, S.L., Calle Pinar, 5, Madrid 28006.
Allows to offer the most appropriate products and help to understand the user's information.
For further information, please contact
Criteo SA - 32 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris, France.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser: